Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Starting Date: ASAP
Tiger Marketing is a fun, lively, bustling, hard-working, fully integrated marketing agency covering all elements of communications and creative marketing campaigns with a heavy emphasis on digital. Our focus is to understand our client’s requirements across a wide array of industries and offer innovative and effective solutions covering the full marketing communications mix.
Purpose of Role
The role will support the Marketing team in the planning, execution and reporting of digital projects and initiatives as well as running the email marketing campaigns and many of our social media advertising campaigns.
- Support the marketing team in planning and executing digital strategies across each channel and platform.
- Running the email marketing campaigns; managing timings, analytics, design, content and planning the series of automated follow-on emails.
- Set up, design, monitor, budget management, analytics, content creation for a variety of our sequential social media advertising campaigns.
- Social media content management predominately across Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn and YouTube platforms.
- Creative writing and producing blogs on behalf of our clients.
- Compile specific reports and insights utilising data from analytics tools and prepare monthly digital reports.
- Seek out new digital opportunities through research and industry knowledge.
Qualifications and Experience
- Ideally, have worked for a marketing agency before (you will need to manage multiple clients, brand personas, juggle multiple projects and be expected to deliver exceptionally high-quality work within an allocated time period – this role is only for the ROARsome!)
- Experience and understanding of digital marketing, specifically on email marketing and social media advertising:
- Use of MailChimp and setting up automated campaigns
- Extensive use of running, managing social media campaigns
- Understanding of consumer behaviour and content consumption across digital platforms.
- Organisation is key! You will need the ability to multi-task and coordinate several projects at once whilst maintaining focus.
- Self-driven, takes initiative and an innovative thinker.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
- Personable, collaborative, confident and articulate.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Keen to work with data analytics.
- Experience in social media content management.
- Experience of email campaigns – MailChimp software as a minimum requirement.
- Confident in putting forward new ideas based on intelligent facts / thoughts.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote.
- Degree level education preferable
- Able to travel to Worthing town centre
This is an excellent role, which has plenty of scope for development. The more you put into the role, the more you will achieve.
The successful candidate will need to be highly organised, IT literate, reliable and hardworking. We’re looking for someone ROARING with excitement to develop and grow within our marketing agency, happy to work within a team and to contribute creatively.
In return, we offer flexible working hours, a business laptop and computer screen, ongoing training and support.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please contact us.
Salary: competitive, depends on experience
Email CV’s to email@example.com