We’re looking for a talented Copywriter Tiger to join our Streak!
Tiger Marketing is a small but mighty full-service marketing agency with a heavy emphasis on digital communications, SEO and creative marketing campaigns. We work with some truly ROARsome clients across the country and offer innovative and effective solutions.
The ideal Tiger to join our streak will have a creative flair for content creation, scribing words that engage and intrigue readers, have excellent English skills and exceptional knowledge of grammar. A positive can-do attitude and enthusiasm is a must for this role!
We’re on the hunt for a person who seeks new vocabulary to expand their lexicon, is fascinated by vernacular, likes to flex their linguistic muscles, yet knows when to drop the fancy words and deliver simple, effective messaging. We’ll work together to define and execute end-to-end content and copy, capture a brand’s tone of voice, research and write international thought leadership pieces.
You will be supported by and work closely with the whole team to deliver high-quality work within an allocated time. You will have a good understanding of consumer behaviour and content consumption across digital platforms. Acute attention to detail, planning, multi-tasking and being highly organised will be essential to flourish in this ROARsome role – it is not for the fainthearted!
What you’ll be doing:
- In a nutshell: Plan, write, report, and edit content – and do so brilliantly!
- Produce relevant content in accordance with the SEO roadmap whether that be concise hard-hitting copy for an advertising or PPC campaign or working with a client on articles, ranking blogs and featured snippets or whitepapers.
- Ensure all copy is relevant and fit for purpose on specific channels, plus on-brand and follows each client’s tone of voice.
- You will be able to explore, research, and understand complex industries and concepts and demystify them into clear and considered copy.
- Refresh existing content to ensure it is up to date, accurate and helpful for consumers.
- Create new content across various format types, including short and long-form, to support customer intent and our broader SEO profile.
- Ensure content is always accurate, interesting, and trustworthy.
What we need from you:
- Degree level education or a minimum of 2 year’s experience in a similar role
- Experienced and knowledgeable in copywriting, content production and digital marketing
- Strong understanding of SEO principles
- Ideally worked for a Marketing Agency before as experience of managing multiple clients, brand personas and producing copy on multiple platforms will be beneficial.
- Strong time management and proven track record of delivery of content to a deadline.
- Experience of producing varied copywriting for a range of commercial clients, with a strong understanding of how to differentiate content across channels
- You have a natural talent for writing clear, concise, and grammatically flawless copy.
- The ability to transition a written style between creative campaign headlines, hard-working calls to action and data-driven reports
- Ability to present copy and explain the thinking involved.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel (useful if experienced with PowerPoint and/or Keynote). Advantageous to be competent with CMS systems and Google docs.
We’d love someone who has a:
- Creative, pro-active and collaborative mind-set
- Ability to work on your own as well as part of the team
- In-depth understanding of the principles of copywriting
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent English skills and exceptional knowledge of grammar
- Effective and clear communicator
- Focused and highly organised
- Flexibility in adapting to fast-changing priorities and a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to stay calm and focussed under pressure
This is an excellent role, which has plenty of scope for career development in our fast-growing, forward-thinking agency. The more you put into this role, the more you will achieve, progress, and thrive.
We’re looking for someone ROARING with excitement to grow within our Tiger team, and in return, you’ll work in a creative (jungle) space, with exciting clients, in a place where your ideas will be welcomed, and we relax with a beer on a Friday afternoon!
Plus, birthday treats from the team, 25 days holiday, pension and fun team social events!
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted on 01 February 2022