We’re looking for a talented Tiger to join our Streak!
Tiger Marketing is a small but mighty full-service marketing agency with a heavy emphasis on digital communications, SEO and creative marketing campaigns. We work with some truly ROARsome clients across the country and offer innovative and effective solutions.
The ideal Tiger to join our streak will have a creative flair for content creation, scribing words that engage and intrigue readers, have excellent English skills and exceptional knowledge of grammar. A positive can-do attitude and enthusiasm is a must for this role!
You will be supported by a direct line manager and driven to deliver high-quality work within an allocated time period, have a good understanding of consumer behaviour and content consumption across digital platforms, plus remain up to date with digital trends and new marketing opportunities.
Acute attention to detail, planning, multi-tasking and being highly organised will be essential to flourish in this ROARsome role – it is not for the fainthearted!
What you’ll be doing:
- Plan, execute and monitor email marketing campaigns: timings, design, content creation, analytics, and automated follow-on emails.
- Plan, execute and monitor social media advertising campaigns: set up (Business Manager), design, content creation, budget management, strategy planned with advert tracker for a series of sequential adverts and analytics.
- Social media content management (predominately Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube) source images, relevant and interesting content/articles and highlight unique angles in-line with our client’s objectives.
- Compile analysis reports (monthly, quarterly and yearly) assessing data, noting trends and intelligently evaluating the outcome in order to progress with data-driven decisions.
- Assist in planning and executing digital strategies and marketing campaigns across various channels.
- Creative writing: producing blogs, articles and press releases.
- Email marketing: proficient in Mailchimp (or similar platforms), able to confidently design templates, run automated campaign series and effectively manage databases.
- Seek out new digital opportunities through research and industry knowledge.
What we need from you:
- Degree level education or a minimum of 2 year’s experience in a similar role
- Experienced and knowledgeable in digital marketing and reporting including extensive use of:
- Mailchimp or similar software experience of email campaigns
- Business Manager / Meta Business
- Google Analytics
- Insights of Facebook / Twitter / Instagram
- Ideally worked for a Marketing Agency before as experience of managing multiple clients, brand personas and campaigns will be beneficial.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel (useful if experienced with PowerPoint and/or Keynote).
We’d love someone who has a:
- Creative and pro-active mind-set
- Ability to work on your own as well as part of the team
- Understanding of the principles of digital and search marketing
- Excellent attention to detail
- Effective and clear communicator
- Focused and highly organised
- Flexibility in adapting to fast-changing priorities and a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to stay calm and focussed under pressure
This excellent role has plenty of scope for career development in our fast-growing, forward-thinking agency. We have ambitious plans for the future, so we need creative people who understand marketing, will care about our clients and embrace hard work. The more you put into this role, the more you will achieve, progress, and thrive.
We’re looking for someone ROARING with excitement to grow within our Tiger team, and in return, you’ll work in a creative (jungle) space, with exciting clients, in a place where your ideas will be welcomed, and we relax with a beer on a Friday afternoon!
Plus, birthday treats from the team, 25 days holiday, pension and fun team social events!
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Also known as
Digital Marketing Specialist / Digital Marketer / Marketing Manager / Marketing Expert
Posted on 24 October 2022