We’re looking for a talented Tiger to join our Streak!
Tiger Marketing is a small but mighty full-service marketing agency with a heavy emphasis on digital communications, SEO and creative marketing campaigns. We work with some truly ROARsome clients across the country and offer innovative and effective solutions.
The ideal Tiger to join our streak will have a creative flair for content creation, scribing words or creating videos that engage and intrigue readers, have excellent English skills and exceptional knowledge of grammar. A positive can-do attitude and enthusiasm is a must for this role!
You will be supported by a direct line manager and driven to deliver high-quality work within an allocated time period, have a good understanding of consumer behaviour and content consumption across social platforms, plus remain up to date with social media trends and new marketing opportunities.
Acute attention to detail, planning, multi-tasking and being highly organised will be essential to flourish in this ROARsome role – it is not for the fainthearted!
What you’ll be doing:
- Plan, execute and monitor social media marketing campaigns: timings, design, content creation and analytics
- Plan, execute and monitor social media advertising campaigns: set up (Business Manager), design, content creation, budget management, strategy planned with advert tracker for a series of sequential adverts and analytics
- Create captivating content that can be used across all social platforms, which includes posts, stories, live streams, reels, videos and multimedia content that educate and engage audiences
- Social media content management (predominately Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube) source images, relevant and interesting content/articles and highlight unique angles in-line with our client’s objectives
- Responding and engaging with our clients’ audiences’ questions, comments, and feedback across all platforms
- Compile analysis reports (monthly, quarterly and yearly) assessing data, noting social media trends and intelligently evaluating the outcome in order to progress with data-driven decisions
- Assist in planning and executing social media strategies and marketing campaigns across various channels
- Seek out new social media opportunities through research and industry knowledge
What we need from you:
- Degree level education or a minimum of 2 year’s experience in a similar role
- Experienced and knowledgeable in social media marketing and creation and reporting including extensive use of:
- Insights of Facebook / Twitter / Instagram
- Business Manager / Meta Business
- Google Analytics
- Experienced working with graphic design and video editing software
- Strong digital content and marketing experience for social media platforms and the requirements needed for each one
- Familiarity with social media management tools
- Ideally worked for a Marketing Agency before as experience of managing multiple clients, brand personas and campaigns will be beneficial.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel (useful if experienced with PowerPoint and/or Keynote).
We’d love someone who has a:
- Creative and pro-active mind-set
- Ability to work on your own as well as part of the team
- Understanding of the principles of social media marketing
- Excellent attention to detail
- Effective and clear communicator
- Focused and highly organised
- Flexibility in adapting to fast-changing priorities and a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to stay calm and focussed under pressure
This excellent role has plenty of scope for career development in our fast-growing, forward-thinking agency. We have ambitious plans for the future, so we need creative people who understand marketing, will care about our clients and embrace hard work. The more you put into this role, the more you will achieve, progress, and thrive.
We’re looking for someone ROARING with excitement to grow within our Tiger team, and in return, you’ll work in a creative (jungle) space, with exciting clients, in a place where your ideas will be welcomed, and we relax with a beer on a Friday afternoon!
Plus, birthday treats from the team, 25 days holiday, pension, and fun team social events!
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Also known as:
Social Media Specialist / Social Media Marketer / Marketing Executive / Marketing Expert
Posted on 22 March 2023