- Job Title: PPC Account Manager
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent (Happy to discuss flexibility / part-time 3-4 days for suitable candidates)
- Starting Date: June 2021
- Salary: £30k – £35k (depending on experience)
Tiger Marketing is a small but mighty full-service marketing agency with a heavy emphasis on digital communications, SEO and creative marketing campaigns. We work with some truly ROARsome clients across the country and offer innovative and effective solutions.
The ideal Tiger to join our streak will have excellent English skills and exceptional knowledge of grammar, as well as a creative flair for content creation, scribing words that engage and intrigue readers. You will be experienced and have proven success in managing and optimising multiple PPC accounts.
You will be supported by a direct line manager and driven to deliver high-quality work within an allocated time, have a good understanding of consumer behaviour and content consumption across digital platforms, plus remain up to date with digital trends and new marketing opportunities.
Acute attention to detail, planning, multi-tasking and being highly organised will be essential to flourish in this ROARsome role – it is not for the fainthearted!
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing PPC and paid social accounts for various brands and industries (eCommerce and services).
- Be extremely competent and confident in analysing PPC data, identifying issues and planning effective solutions to meet objectives /KPIs.
- Content creation, budget management, produce strategies and advert trackers for sequential advertising.
- Continually A/B testing adverts and landing pages to maximise performance.
- Competent in keyword research, competitor analysis and search query reports.
- Continuously recommend and implement new ideas/tactics to improve results.
- Compile analysis reports assessing data, noting trends, and intelligently evaluating the outcome to progress with data-driven decisions.
- Provide in-depth reports for clients
- Be adept with PPC software that aid in monitoring, conversions, research, planning and insights.
- Communicate campaign performance and learnings to the Digital team and senior stakeholders.
- Assist in planning and executing digital strategies and marketing campaigns across various channels.
What we need from you:
- In-depth knowledge of Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics and Google Merchant Centre – minimum of 4 years’ experience in similar role.
- Professional experience working with a wide range of budgets across various industries and a mix of ecommerce and service-based businesses.
- Experience in data analysis and reporting: Agency Analytics, Data Studio, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Microsoft Excel, Google Docs and Sheets and SEMrush.
- Experience running search campaigns, display campaigns, UAC, shopping ads and remarketing campaigns.
- Experience with audiences and remarketing lists.
- Understanding of different bid management tools.
- Familiarity with multiple PPC platforms (Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, Apple Search Ads)
- Working within an agency or a consumer-focussed brand would be advantageous.
We’d love someone who has a:
- Highly analytical mindset with strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work on your own as well as part of the team
- Strong aptitude for data analysis
- Understanding of the principles of digital and search marketing
- Excellent attention to detail
- Effective and clear communicator
- Focused and highly organised
- Flexibility in adapting to fast-changing priorities and a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to stay calm and focussed under pressure
Experience in the following would be beneficial:
- Facebook/Instagram Ads
- Remarketing and RLSA campaigns
- Microsoft (Bing) Ads
- Display Ads
- Google Shopping
- YouTube Ads
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Data Studio
This is an excellent role, which has plenty of scope for career development in our fast-growing, forward-thinking agency. The more you put into this role, the more you will achieve, progress and thrive.
We’re looking for someone ROARING with excitement to grow within our Tiger team, and in return, you’ll work in a creative (jungle) space, with exciting clients, in a place where your ideas will be welcomed, and we relax with a beer on a Friday afternoon!
Plus, birthday treats from the team, 25 days holiday, pension and fun team social events!
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.